Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Woman continues to amuse me

I have always told the Woman that my life with her is bliss. Not only do I love her, and not only does she make my life a dream, but she always amuses me. What is better than a wonderful life with a smile to boot. This last one will make me smile for a very, very, very long time.

The Woman decided that there was too much sugar and calorie count in the all-natural cranberry juice she loves. She decided if she got some no-calorie carbonated water, and added it to her juice, she would get some bonus carbonation and cut the calories in half.
So, she grabbed the carbonated water from her carton of various bottles. She opened the twist top, and added it to her cranberry juice. When she sipped it, the smile on her face was huge! She said “I had no idea it would taste this good. I will definitely do this from now on!”
So that was the routine from then on. When she emptied the bottle, she looked at it closer to make sure she would get the same product when she went to the grocery store. The look on her face stunned me. She said “No wonder it tasted so good. This isn’t carbonated water, this is Moscato!” Moscato for those who don’t know is essentially a super sweet desert white wine. The ring of my laughter still bounces around inside Colectiva.
It turns out that she had put the carbonated water she bought in her wine box, and grabbed the wrong bottle by mistake. Because it was a cheap Moscato it had a screw top cap, so that didn’t tip her off. Sadly, when she actually tried the cranberry juice with the carbonated water, it wasn’t nearly as good. However, she tells me she is sticking with it.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment