Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Shrunk!

Finally, after almost five months without a printer/scanner, HP has finally owned up to their obligation. The HP printer I bought in January was defective, and I have been trying to get it replaced ever since. HP does all they can to prevent their customers from being able to actually speak to someone, and when you finally can get either a web chat or even talk to someone live, that person is overseas and being able to arrange delivery details when you are moving from city to city every week is nearly impossible. We’ve had replacement printers delivered to RV parks on our behalf, only to have FedEx refuse to leave them as we weren’t there in person to sign for the delivery. Sadly, FedEx just sent them back to HP. To my great surprise and relief, the dude at the RV Park in Walla Walla was willing to accept the delivery and sign as though he was me – what a champion! HP has won the day and delivered the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Next rant – one of my shoes actually shrunk! I was confused this morning when I put on my flip flops and realized that one of them didn’t fit any more – the left one was actually more than an inch shorter – smaller – than the right one! Somehow the Woman figured out what had happened. Last night we sat around the campfire, and it was a bit chilly so I got nice and close. I remember a couple of times getting up and noticing how hot the bottom of my shoe felt to my foot. Apparently, the close proximity to the campfire was enough to cause my shoe to actually shrink – amazing!
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment