Saturday, November 18, 2017

Continuing South

We continue pushing our way South, heading for less cold. While we appreciate our approach toward warmth, we’re not sure that everything about entering the South of the United States warrants our good impressions.

As we stopped near Broken Bow Oklahoma, I missed the turn into our RV park by a bit. So, I looked for a spot wide enough to turn around a 39-foot rig pulling a car. I found the spot, but it was not particularly level – lots of potholes that I had to challenge while still decelerating from highway speeds. Sadly, once you set a 39-foot motorhome swaying, it only gets worse, not better. We have long ago learned that Corel dishes resist breakage, but when they break, they explode! The mess in Colectiva after my failed venture took a great deal of time to clean up, and we are still finding shards of glass here and there.
Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment