Monday, July 26, 2021

Slowly emerging from the abyss


I have hit a number of milestones this week. On Wednesday I attended a meeting of the Nevada State Board of Accountancy. In that meeting I did two things I haven’t done in likely over 2 years – I shook the hands of 3 folk (hit the hand sanitizer bottles immediately, no offense meant) and I hugged 3 non-family members. This weekend we got a nice surprise – a visit from our son Nick since one of his friends that lives on the East coast was in town. At his suggestion, we went to the first movie in a theater in 2 years as well. M. Night Shyamalan’s “Old” was at least better than most post pandemic movies we’ve seen, but still would only give it a 5. At least the theater was maybe under 10% occupied!

Talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment