Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Trip to the barber - Corona style

I am not a big fan of mirrors, unless there is something on my face that I think I need to take a look at. So, pretty much since this Coronavirus may lay began, I haven’t really looked in the mirror at all. So, you can imagine my shame as I caught a glimpse of me in the mirror behind the dinette booth. It was clear to me that a trip to the barber was in order. You decide if you agree after seeing “Before”.

So keeping with the shelter in place and social distancing orders – in other words, there isn’t a barber shop in the entire US that is even open now – I made a grooming appointment at the local folding lawn chair salon. Sitting on my lawn chair with a small waste basket between my knees, I said a nice “Howdy” to my barber – Wahl. I bought a Wahl professional hair trimmer when we hit the road, thinking I wouldn’t want to just show up at a barber shop in random cities. I think it does the job OK – you decide if you agree after seeing “After”.

Robin, Glenn and Kona hope you had something nice happen on Easter.

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment